If you are looking into bitcoin there is a lot to learn just starting out.
The first thing you need to understand is you need a wallet to hold your bitcoin. If you signed up at coinbase then you don't have to worry unless you want to take custody of your bitcoin.
At coinbase you can purchase, hold, transfer and trade bitcoin and other cryptos.
If you are looking to just have your own bitcoin wallet to send and receive bitcoin then there are many good wallets available. Below are just a few that we have used and are good wallets.
- Exodus: Best for Desktop
- Ledger: Best Hardware Wallet for Durability
- SoFi: Best for Beginners
- Robinhood: Best for Free Buying and Selling
- Edge: Best for Mobile iOS
If you happen to install the Edge Wallet you have access to a few providers that allow you to purchase bitcoin and other cryptos. One of those is Moonpay. Make sure you have already installed a free wallet so you can provide the Bitcoin ( BTC) address to have your newly bought bitcoin sent to.
You can also search for a local bitcoin ATM around your location with LibertyX. You can drive to a bitcoin atm and purchase bitcoin. Also make sure you have a free bitcoin wallet ahead of time.
Below are a few places were you can buy bitcoin
- Moonpay: buy with apple pay and credit cards
- LibertyX: bitcoin atms
- Changelly: buy with credit cards
- Simplex: buy with credit cards
- Coinbase: buy with ACH and debit cards
- Paybis: buy with credit cards
- Coinmama: Best for Quick and Easy Transactions
- Paxful: buy with gift cards, apple pay, paypal, debit cards and more.
What ever option you choose once you have bitcoin (BTC) in your wallet you can then pay with bitcoin in checkout. We offer a 10% discount for paying with bitcoin. Once You select bitcoin and hit the "Place Order" button you will be shown an invoice were you can either scan the QR code or copy and paste our bitcoin address into your send feature in your bitcoin wallet.